Re: New

Hi Jerome,

who typed....

<snip>

I am very new to Debian Linux Can anyone help me by giving me a good online reference and pointing me on what good books to get regarding this OS. Thanks for any help that i'll receive JhaY

<snip>

I found the following incredibly helpfull, by Clinton De Young, so I recommend it yet again.

*HTH*

& you know whereabouts to ask for more help, as there be most helpful Guru's, in there here parts.

Oh, Jerome, please do be clear in your subject headings, that way people are more likely to know where the problem is.

Greek Geek   :-)

Oxymoron of the day: Microsoft Innovation