Re: Bad traduction for catalan in the Debian CD 3.0 r1 instalation.

Hi,

<xxxyyyzzz85@ono.com> writes:

[...]
> I installed it in catalan language. I detect a bad expression: at the
> beggining of one dialog, it appears "Teniu que [...]" rather than "Heu
> de [...]". This is an incorrect expression. It's a calcation (copy) of
> the spanish expression "Tenéis que" and it's incorrect.

You might be interested in the following mailing lists:

http://lists.debian.org/debian-user-catalan/

(for questions of Debian related to the catalan language)

http://lists.debian.org/debian-l10n-catalan/

(here is where the translation team discussion and coordination takes
place)

both lists have an archive and a search facility.
[...]
> I don't know who traducts the Debian to catalan. If I know it, I would
> send this mail to that person/s. I don't know how can I do with this
> translation error.

See the above list.

> Best regards,
> An interested user.