Re: KDE Not Upgrading

Mark L. Kahnt wrote:
On Thu, 2003-03-20 at 21:49, Joseph A Nagy Jr wrote:
<snip>
Thank you thank you thank you! After messing around in dependency hell (and actually having KDE and KDM removed) I finally have KDE3! :)

I look at upgrading, but it has the libvorbis0a package situation, which
will remove too many applications I use far more frequently than I touch
any aspect of KDE. As such, I'll hold off until that is fixed up...

Well, the only program that got removed that I'll actually miss (sorta kinda) is the KOffice group of programs.