mkisofs problem with woody

I am running Debian 3.0 and have installed this mkisofs package:

Package: mkisofs
Section: otherosfs
Installed-Size: 724
Maintainer: Eduard Bloch <blade@debian.org>
Architecture: i386
Source: cdrtools
Version: 4:1.10-7

The command:

mkisofs -r -graft-points         \
        -x /var/image            \
        -o /var/image/cdromimag1 \
        primus/bin=/bin          \
        primus/boot=/boot        \
        primus/etc=/etc          \
        primus/lib=/lib          \
        primus/home=/home        \
        primus/root=/root        \
        primus/sbin=/sbin        \
        primus/usr=/usr          \
        primus/var=/var

ends with the following error messages and without producing the cdromimag1 file.

mkisofs: Error: /sbin/iptables and /lib/iptables have the same Rock Ridge name mkisofs: Error: /etc/hostname and /bin/hostname have the same Rock Ridge name
mkisofs: Error: /sbin/lspci and /bin/lspci have the same Rock Ridge name
mkisofs: Error: /sbin/rmt and /etc/rmt have the same Rock Ridge name
mkisofs: Unable to sort directory primus

The command:

mkisofs -r -graft-points         \
        -o /var/image/cdromimag1 \
        primus/usr=/usr          \
        primus/var=/var

works as expected and produces a useable image file.

I have not been able to find out why this happens.
I would appreciate any help with this problem.

--
Rich Price