Gnome 2 user guide--how do I read it.

I've recently upgrade to the Gnome 2 backport for Woody, and I have to
admit that I'm not quite sure what to think of it yet.  For instance,
I have a package installed called gnome2-user-guide.  However, I can
not for the life of me find out who I am supposed to read it.
According to dpkg -S and locate, the manual seems to exists as a bunch
of xml files in /usr/share/gnome/help.  However, I can not find
program that will let me view this in human-readable form.  This seems
rather peculiar, so I strongly suspect that something is wrong...

--
Gaute Strokkenes                        http://www.srcf.ucam.org/~gs234/
...Just enough time to do my LIBERACE impression...