Grip Causing System Lockup

Hi All,

I've recently been having problems where if grip encounters a particular nasty track, it will totally slow down the computer but continue ripping (albeit at 0.1x). Clicking repeatedly on abort rip (or abort rip + encode (the encoding process dies just fine)) seems to have no effect and I usually have to resort to rebooting the whole system. Is this a known issue with Grip?

BTW, running grip 3.0.0 from KDE 2.2.2 under Debian Woody 3.0r0
--
Let me meddle not in the affairs of Linuxen
For I am an idiot and will toast my boxen.

http://www.hsv-hotspots.com/
Your hotspot for Wireless in HSV, AL