RE: Really Confused

Bill,

Woody is the "name" of the current stable version.  When 2.2 was the stable
release, it's "name" was Potato.  If you do an "apt-get update", then an
"apt-get dist-upgrade" you should automagically get updated to "Woody", the
current stable release. I.E. 3.0 R1.

Does that help any?

Barry deFreese
NTS Technology Services Manager
Nike Team Sports
(949)-616-4005
Barry.deFreese@nike.com

"Technology doesn't make you less stupid; it just makes you stupid faster."
Jerry Gregoire - Former CIO at Dell