CD Burning Software & Co.

I've installed CDBakeOven so as to be able to burn my CDs in Debian. After
solving some minor problems (enabling SCSI support and ful SCSI emulation)
I've successfully burnt mz first Linux CD.

The problem: When I open this fresh CD in some Windoze program, there is
nothing on it (blank CD). What is even stranger is the fact that the whole
burning process goes through without any problem. The third mystery: When
I try to mount this CD in Debian nothing happens.

Any idea?

Thanks.

JZidar