Re: I need a little help

* Didier Caamano <blood_omen_666@hotmail.com> [20030317 12:54 PST]:
> I was wondering how I can configure apache 1.3 to not allow visitors to
> view the source code of the page when they click on View ->Source
>
> Is there any option in apache to do that?, any hint will be appretiated.

You don't click in apache.

Either you give your visitors a page of HTML, or you don't.  What they
do with it beyond that is beyond your control.  They can render it
properly as HTML, they can render it brokenly as HTML, or they can
display it, or save it, or print it out, or whatever they like.

Most browsers choose the second action in the above list, usually with
the ability to also do the third at the user's request.

If you have some data that you don't want to share, don't share it.

good times,
Vineet
--
http://www.doorstop.net/