Re: I need a little help

Didier Caamano wrote:
Greetings to all:

I was wondering how I can configure apache 1.3 to not allow visitors to view the source code of the page when they click on View ->Source

Is there any option in apache to do that?, any hint will be appretiated.

Didier.
<snip>

Trying to prevent people from viewing your source code is as effective as asking Bill Gates to put out a product that works. It does no good and in the end only frustrates you and the end user.

If you are that desperate though to prevent people from viewing your source, there are several companies claiming to "encrypt" your source code, but it takes no verification for someone to go to that same site and decrypt it.

If you're that desperate to keep your source private, don't post it on the www.

--
Let me meddle not in the affairs of Linuxen
For I am an idiot and will toast my boxen.

http://www.hsv-hotspots.com/
Your hotspot for Wireless in HSV, AL