Re: I need a little help

-- Didier Caamano <blood_omen_666@hotmail.com> wrote
(on Monday, 17 March 2003, 01:13 PM -0700):
> Greetings to all:
>
> I was wondering how I can configure apache 1.3 to not allow visitors to
> view the source code of the page when they click on View ->Source
>
> Is there any option in apache to do that?, any hint will be appretiated.

Nope. If you have it up publicly on the web for people to see, they can
grab it.

There are javascript workarounds for this sort of thing, but they won't
discourage the determined. Take a look at the wget package if you need
more proof. ;-)

--
Matthew Weier O'Phinney
matthew@weierophinney.net