gtoaster used to work...

Hey all:

gtoaster used to work but now it doesn't. I'm not even sure where to
start...I must have updated something that updated something that "broke"
things.

I get the following errors in the terminal window that's started gtoaster
and I can't see anything useful in the /var/log/system log. I tried
apt-get installing gtoaster again to see if there was a newer version
(there isn't).

Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtkprogress.c: line 518
(gtk_progress_set_percentage): assertion `percentage >= 0 && percentage <=
1.0' failed.

Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtkprogress.c: line 518
(gtk_progress_set_percentage): assertion `percentage >= 0 && percentage <=
1.0' failed.

Linux debian 2.4.18 #2 Sat Feb 8 23:55:14 EST 2003 i686 unknown unknown
GNU/Linux
Debian unstable

gtoaster used to see my cdburner when I started it up, now it doesn't.
(But I haven't consciously changed anything.)

A HOWTO or some tips on where to start would be appreciated.

--
Emma Jane Hogbin
[[ 416 417 2868 ][ www.xtrinsic.com ]]