Unstable/Java/Mozilla

I just realized that due to the fact that Mozilla, and it's
descendents, in unstable, is now being built with the 3.2 compilers
I'm stuck without a useable Java plugin. Anyone have a solution to
this? I've been using the 1.4 *.debs from Blackdown, but those appear
to have been compiled with 2.9x compilers and so I'm getting
unresolved symbols when I try to load up pages that require the Java
plugin, and Galeon crashes

There's a "resolved" bug filed against Mozilla which seems to indicate
that the maintainer doesn't consider it a problem.

Any word on a Java2 JDK being compiled with 3.2 compilers?

Thanks,
Gary