Re: Switching to unstable

Matthias Szupryczynski <silk_worm@gmx.net> writes:

> On Wed, 2003-03-12 at 18:28, Bill Wohler wrote:
>>   I run testing and grab packages from unstable that are having a hard
>>   time making it over to testing. This is a nice compromise between
>>   stability and bleeding edge. You might consider doing that too.
>
> Thanks, didn't thought about that.

  By the way, this moment might not be the best time to do a
  dist-upgrade to sarge/testing. The libc6 package was just uploaded to
  testing a few days ago and Anthony Towns announced on debian.announce
  that things might be broken until the smoke clears. I probably won't
  do an update for at least another week or two, unless someone writes
  here that they did so without a hitch.