Re: New exim setup (and exim 4?)

Bill Moseley (moseley@hank.org) wrote:
> I'm moving from a sendmail mail server to a Woody based exim setup.
> I am an Exim beginner, so I'm trying to get prepared for the move.  Any
> tips or pointers to HOWTOs would be appreciated.

<snip>

> My current sendmail setup does a number of things I'd like to keep.  I
> looking for examples how to do these things with Exim:

I'm curious whether you have good reasons to move away from sendmail.
The "if it ain't broke ..." philosophy is probably a good one for
server admin'ing, and since you have a working sendmail setup that you
like, what's wrong with keeping it?

This isn't meant as a challenge or anything, in case it seems to come
across that way.

--
Jason Wojciechowski
http://wonka.hampshire.edu/~jason