Re: Java: Sun1Studio (ME) Windows without text [FIXED]

FIXED :) :)
since google is our friend,
i added         DefaultFbBpp 32 to  XF86Config-4 in the screen section.

it worked fine !!!! :-D

thanks

Joel Alexandre

Derrick 'dman' Hudson wrote:

On Fri, Mar 14, 2003 at 01:20:47AM +0000, Joel Alexandre wrote:

| i installed j2sdk1.4.0:
[...]
| Also installed SunOneStudio, MobileEditon version.
|
| but when i run SunOneStudio i only get windows with no text, as you
| can see here: http://mega.ist.utl.pt/~jcma/imagem_sun1studio.png
| | What could be my problem???

I don't know off the top of my head, but start by scrolling up the
exception stack in that Konsole window.  See what the error message is
(post it here) and work from there.

-D