Re: Weird sound problem -- SOLVED

 >> Hi!
 >>
 >> I have a weird sound problem: no sound at all.

 mz> i assume you are a member of audio.  type "groups" to find out. if
 mz> not add yourself to audio in /etc/group.

 mz> i wouldnt concern yourself with alsa until you had perhaps oss
 mz> going first. in my experience alsa under debian is difficult.

Thank you all for replies. It was a really silly thing. My speakers were
incorrectly connected. Now when I use a line out I have sound all right.

Have fun :)

--
Alexander Zhuckov   zuav@int.spb.ru