Weird sound problem

Hi!

I have a weird sound problem: no sound at all.

Sound drivers loaded ok, all programs (mplayer, mpg123, aumix, saytime,
etc) are working without any errors, and -- no sound at all.

I have woody, kernel 2.4.18, SB Live! 5.1.

I tried drivers from kernel image, latest emu10k1 from sourceforge, and
alsa drivers from woody (0.9...). All the same -- no sound.  The most I
can get from my card is some noise when I switch from analog to digital
output.

The card works well under w2k so this's not a hardware problem.

And now I have no ideas what to do.

--
Alexander Zhuckov   zuav@int.spb.ru