Re: identifying [DR]SA key used for ssh key-based login

also sprach Vineet Kumar <debian-user@virtual.doorstop.net> [2003.03.11.2159 +0100]:
> Unless you're trying to use huge numbers of different keys, You could
> effect it without any modifications to sshd by just using an
> 'environment=' option in your authorized_keys file.  Yes, you would have
> to insert the environment string manually, instead of automatically
> getting the key id.  Of course, this gives you the advantage of being
> able to put multiple keys in the same group, if you wish, or really
> whatever you want.  I think the options in authorized_keys work very
> well, and are not difficult to manage, but I can see why you would want
> it done automatically if you're using more than a hundred keys or
> something.

approx. 700 at last count. i want a postgres database.

`. `'`

NOTE: The pgp.net keyservers and their mirrors are broken!
Get my key here: http://people.debian.org/~madduck/gpg/330c4a75.asc