Postfix: Moving users

Since the postfix user list has been having some problems, maybe someone here knows the answer to my question:

Can anyone tell me how difficult (or simple) it will be to move user mailboxes from one Postfix server set up with cyrus to another Postfix server using courier-imap. Also, whereas on the cyrus Postfix server the email are stored under /var/spool/cyrus/mail/users (something like that, at least) on the courier-imap we plan on having them set up under maildir in the home directories.

Curtis Vaughan
WashTech (CWA Local 37083)
IWW x353203