Re: Apache Not Serving Up Documents

Nicolas Kratz wrote:
<snip>
OK, I'm saving what comes to mind first for the next time.

Either jan-jr-ent is not the web server, or you have no Apache running
on port 80.

Try again.

Got both Apache AND my network up and running. Now Apache serves up the site just fine. It appears ipchains (which I can't remove without removing netbase and dhcp packages :() had ip-spoofing on by default. Once I found the appropriate files (in /etc/network) and made the appropriate changes, Everything was up and running just fine. I appreciate you guys helping to point me in the right direction.