Re: Postfix: Moving users

also sprach Curtis Vaughan <curtis@npc-usa.com> [2003.03.11.2117 +0100]:
> Can anyone tell me how difficult (or simple) it will be to move user
> mailboxes from one Postfix server set up with cyrus to another Postfix
> server using courier-imap.
> Also, whereas on the cyrus Postfix server the email are stored under
> /var/spool/cyrus/mail/users (something like that, at least) on the
> courier-imap we plan on having them set up under maildir in the home
> directories.

how many users?

your easiest bet will be to use fetchmail to retrieve the mails from
the cyrus IMAP server and reinject them into the local postfix, which
then delivers to Maildir.

`. `'`

NOTE: The pgp.net keyservers and their mirrors are broken!
Get my key here: http://people.debian.org/~madduck/gpg/330c4a75.asc