Re: Getting Ogle to work

On Tue, 11 Mar 2003 09:32:58 +0100
martin f krafft <madduck@debian.org> sat at his keyboard and wrote:

> also sprach John <bagdanof@attbi.com> [2003.03.11.0744 +0100]:
> > & since I haven't followed the thread, I don't know if you ran:
> >
> > /usr/share/doc/ogle/examples/install-css.sh*
> >
> > That would get you a undebian library to run css.
>
> this is exactly the problem.

Well, I did do that. It was in the docs that came with the Ogle that I
apt-getted off of the debian mirror. I did notice that when it was
installed it said that libdvdcss0 was installed. Notice the "0" on the
end? If I do a search in Package Manager for 'libdvdcss' it shows that I
do indeed have libdvdcss0 installed. --
debian_newbie,
Thanks