Re: hosts.(allow|deny)

On Fri, 7 Mar 2003, Hugh Saunders wrote:

> hello,
> I dont like telnet. But i have a very old mac which i like to use as a
> terminal, I cant pursuade it to run macSSH [macssh.com] so i am running
> Niftytelnet this necessitates the running of telnetd on another machine.

Perhaps a bit on a tangent, but there is a version of NiftyTelnet that
does SSH (ssh v1 only, though).

It also seems to me that some versions of BetterTelnet do SSH as well,
possibly protocol version 2, if memory serves.

- Aaron

Aaron Hall           :     Preliminary operational tests were inconclusive.
ahall@vitaphone.net  :     (The damn thing blew up.)