Re: hosts.(allow|deny)

On Fri, 7 Mar 2003, Hugh Saunders wrote:

> hello,
> I dont like telnet. But i have a very old mac which i like to use as a
> terminal, I cant pursuade it to run macSSH [macssh.com] so i am running
> Niftytelnet this necessitates the running of telnetd on another machine.

Perhaps a bit on a tangent, but there is a version of NiftyTelnet that
does SSH (ssh v1 only, though).

<http://www.lysator.liu.se/~jonasw/freeware/niftyssh/>

It also seems to me that some versions of BetterTelnet do SSH as well,
possibly protocol version 2, if memory serves.

- Aaron

--
Aaron Hall           :     Preliminary operational tests were inconclusive.
ahall@vitaphone.net  :     (The damn thing blew up.)