Re: mozilla: goto top/bottom of webpages ???

On Sun, 2003-03-09 at 00:38, Michael D. Schleif wrote:

> Also sprach nate (Sat 08 Mar 02003 at 09:24:22PM -0800):
> > Michael D. Schleif said:
> >
> > > What am I missing?
> >
> > contact your keyboard manufacturer and ask them to send you a "Home"
> > and "end" keys :) they should be standard on most keyboards, maybe
> > they will give you a refund...
> >
> > nate
>
> Doh!
>
> For some insane reason, I've been trying various combinations of Ctrl-
> and Alt- and Home and End ;>
>
> Sometimes, even the simplest things are too simple for me . . .

Well, I think I agree with you.  I'd have never thought to try only
<Home> & <End>.  "Everywhere else", the standard keystrokes are

| Ron Johnson, Jr.        mailto:ron.l.johnson@cox.net          |
| Jefferson, LA  USA      http://members.cox.net/ron.l.johnson  |
| Spit in one hand, and wish for peace in the other.            |
| Guess which is more effective...                              |