Re: need to run qbasic program on Debian Linux

On Sat, 2003-03-08 at 13:40, K. Matthew Victor wrote:
> Greetings, I need to find out how one would go about running a program
> that was written in qbasic on a linux machine. Any suggestions? (please
> restrain the flames, i realize many of you are experts in programing
> etc.. I am not, and new to attempting to run win. stuff in linux.
> Usually I just use the native Linux software, but this it aerodynamic
> modeling software that one needs first to use before trying to write a
> GNU version). matt

Take a look at bwbasic and yabasic - do either of them come close to
handle the functions of the program? Bwbasic is included in FreeDOS as
well as being available for native use on Linux, so I would presume that
it should be aspiring to "close to" complete compatibility of
performance.
ML Kahnt New Markets Consulting
Tel: (613) 531-8684 / (613) 539-0935
Email: kahnt@hosehead.dyndns.org