need to run qbasic program on Debian Linux

Greetings, I need to find out how one would go about running a program
that was written in qbasic on a linux machine. Any suggestions? (please
restrain the flames, i realize many of you are experts in programing
etc.. I am not, and new to attempting to run win. stuff in linux.
Usually I just use the native Linux software, but this it aerodynamic
modeling software that one needs first to use before trying to write a
GNU version). matt