Re: Nvidia driver

On Thu, Mar 06, 2003 at 11:24:44AM +0100, Willem-Jan Meijer wrote:
> Hello again,
>
> Now i've built the nvidia package and I installed it, dselect says it's
> installed correctly, But now I don't know how get the driver installed so I
> can use the driver with X

Check out /usr/share/doc/NVIDIA_GLX-1.0/README.

Try this for answering questions, it'll help:

Type man -k <keyword> to search for man pages.  Failing that, type man
undocumented, which gives you a manual page of where to look for
additional documentation (or documentation in general in the case that
there is no man page for what you're looking for).

--
 .''`.     Baloo <baloo@ursine.dyndns.org>
: :'  :    proud Debian admin and user