pinfo from testing or unstable.

  Can people who run testing or unstable verify the following?

  I have a non harmful bug with pinfo on testing or unstable. More
specifically, I can scroll past what was supposed to be the bottom of
the top dir page and get a 2nd copy of that page. For example when I
run pinfo and scroll towards the bottom of the page I can get the
following:

    * units: (units).                           Units conversion.
    * wdiff: (wdiff).                           Word difference finder.
    * GNU Utilities: (coreutils).               GNU Utilities.
    * Mtools: (mtools).                         Mtools: utilities to access
                                                DOS disks in Unix.

    File: dir       Node: Top       This is the top of the INFO tree
      This (the Directory node) gives a menu of major topics.  Typing "d"
      returns here, "q" exits, "?" lists all INFO commands, "h"  gives a

  It seems that the link from /usr/share/info to /usr/info is the one to
blame. This link was created by dpkg (1.10):

    * Change /usr/info into a symlink to /usr/share/info if possible

What the output of
    ls -l /usr/info
?
--