Kmail and my existing folder setup

After my recent, successful upgrade to KDE 3.1, I took a quick look at it's mail app, "KMail". I *thought* it would take me through a wizard to set things up, but nooooo.... it just used my existing mail and folder structure that I've created with procmail and used with mutt for a while.

Later, I went back to mutt and noticed that my "main" folder was empty. The problem is, it was named "trash" as I hadn't worked out my procmail filtering yet... :-( I don't think there was anything terribly important in there, but I don't know for sure either. If they're all gone, they're gone and I won't dwell on it. If I can get them back though, I'd sure like to give it a try !!

I assume KMail creates a "trash" folder. I did look at some settings and it is NOT set to empty deleted messages on exit, so I would think they'd still be there. If they are, I'm blind.

Any ideas or help ?? Thanks !

Hall