kernel-source-2.4.18-bf2.4?

Hi all,

Something tells me this is a question that has already been asked, and that
I'll probably be flamed for it, so, flame away!  :-)  Anyways - could anyone
tell me where I could find the source for kernel 2.4.18-bf2.4?  I've checked
in Debian's archives, as well as kernel.org and on Google.  Scary thing -
Google either says it doesn't exist, or (more likely) I don't know where to
begin to look.

I'm looking to install ALSA and a (pirated) copy of VMWare, so if you can
think of a better kernel for those (that has a source and image available), I
could do with any help I can get. Thanks.

Kris Kerwin