Hello,

I would like to invite people who are interested in jigdo to subscribe to
the jigdo-user mailing list I have set up at berlios.de.

In case you don't know, jigdo is the program used for the distribution of
Debian CD/DVD images. It creates the CD images on the downloader's machine
by fetching individual .deb packages and assembling them into an .iso
image.

Currently, the download is performed by a shell script which runs wget, but
I'm busy working on a graphical, "download manager"-like application.

The BerliOS project (a German non-commercial SourceForge-like site) also
provides me with a CVS repository, so interested parties can try out
bleeding-edge code if they like. :)

jigdo homepage:            <http://atterer.net/jigdo/>