RE: (OT) Virtual map in apache to another computer

Not really...it's not for internal use only.
I've got a couple a hundred mp3 files and I want to share them with a friend
of my who lives a few miles away. I can't put them in /var/www because my
hard-disk is to small for all the files. So I want to setup a virtual map.

Server's outside Ip address:	Hostname:
Server's local Ip address:
Machine with mp3 his Ip address:	192.168.03		Hostname:

The server is running apache, squid and samba
The machine with the mp3 files runs Windows XP

This is what I want:

If my friend calls he has to open
\\WILLEM-JAN\Documenten\Mijn muziek.

It has to be possible, because I did it in Windows XP with IIS before.

I did an apt-cache search mod_proxy but I didn't saw it
Dselect gave me the same result.
I looked at www.apache.org but mod_proxy isn't here.

Kind regards,
Willem-Jan Meijer

<-- Alle inkomende en uitgaande e-mail worden gescand op virussen  -->
<-- All incoming and outgoing e-mail is scanned for virusses -->