Re: repost -- phoenix, java and other plug-ins. are there any .debs?

I noticed this thread yesterday, and played around with Phoenix/Java
last night. I got Phoenix (2/21 nightly binary) and Sun JRE working fine
- installed to /usr/local/phoenix and /usr/local/j2re1.4.1_02. Only snag
I found was that the Java plugin links to the libstdc++-glibc2.1
package, which I hadn't installed. You may want to check that out if you
haven't already. Just run "ldd" on the plugin and make sure there are no
"not found" lines.

--Todd