Couple of more questions.

First, I have been told that some Win Modems can be made to work under
Debian. I have a plain Lucent Win Modem. Can you help me to try to install
it?

Second. My ISP is a log on ASDL provider. That means I have to use my
Ethernet card and log with a username and a password. I do not have a static
IP, but everytime a log I am assigned one (dynamic). Any way to configure
this in Debian? My "card" (it is built in the motherboard) is an Intel Pro
100/ VE.

Teilhard Knight
The Extraterrestrial
(The dummy)