Re: Dummy

One of the selections during video setup in the initial setup is something like
"Use Kernel Frame Buffering".  It has "Yes" chosen by default; however, my X
system will NOT work unless I choose "No."  I have a slightly newer nVidia card
(GeForce2), but it's worth giving that setting a shot...

-M. Kirchhoff