Re: mplayer & motherboard with i810 chipset.

Egor Tur wrote:

> Hi folk.
> I have problems with using mplayer on motherboard on i810 chipset.
> I use mplayer 0.90rc4 & kernel 2.4.20 & XFree86 4.2.1.1
> When I try to use xv or sdl codec I hev only blue image.
> Mplayer work only with x11 codec but with that I cannot fulscreen.
> Anybody have any ideas how  can use xv or sdl codec?
> Thanx.

I don't do anything special (don't specify '-vo' at all) on my i810 mobo
at home.  I suspect there's something wrong with your X setup.  Perhaps
'xvinfo' could give you a hint on whats wrong?

You do have the xvideo extension loaded (check X log):
	> grep -i xv /var/log/XFree86.0.log
	(II) Loading extension XVideo
	(II) Loading extension XVideo-MotionCompensation

I'm not sure whats specifying this module in the config file though.
Perhaps it's in the "extmod" module, but I'm not sure.

Best wiches,
	Emil