Re: Browser string of Mozilla?

Richard Hector:

<cut>

>> Is there anything I can edit to make Mozilla behave like it was
>> Internet Explorer?
>
> I have a couple of thoughts on this - first, it's nothing to do
> with Debian.

Hm. You're absolutely right; my apologies. Subconsciously, I must
have considered this list to be the best help desk available,
forgetting that I'm not at home :-).

> Second, I'd prefer to look for a more friendly job _before_
> getting the boot for using a non-approved browser :-)

Well, I'm 21, have absolutely no experience in whatsoever, nor
do I have degrees or anything like it. I'm not willing to risk
my job by starting some psychological war with the head of the
IT-department... ;)

To all others who responded with nice tips: thanks a lot, works
like a charm (check my UserAgent ;-)!

Tom

--
"Was soll uns denn das ew'ge Schaffen!