lmsensors on SOYO Dragon mobos

On Thu, Feb 27, 2003 at 08:17:29AM -0600, Shyamal Prasad wrote:
> I use the same mother board you do. All the hardware on the board I've
> tried to use works (which means I have no idea about the smart card
> reader). The built in ethernet is supported with the via-rhine module,
> the sound is supported via cmpci. The serial and parallel ports work
> out of the box.

You haven't bothered figuring out a correct sensors.conf for the
sensors on it, have you?  The default ones will read the sensors, but
not accurately or alarm at sane ranges and I can't seem to find specs
to fix this.

--
 .''`.     Baloo <baloo@ursine.dyndns.org>
: :'  :    proud Debian admin and user