IMAP Migration

Can anyone help?

I've just set up a imap server, some of my users are having problems migrating their data from client pc mailboxes to the IMAP folders.

1. should it take ages, to copy data from client email app(POP3) to IMAPs folders with the sam client. example .... 10 mail iteams takes over 5mins and theres less then 1Mb data in total.

2. some users are reporting that when they copy their mail from one folder (POP3) to another folder (IMAP) it does not copy them all somewhere along the line it loses the items.

	- Regards -

		Gabe