GNOME/evolution recovery

Hi,

I am using "KDE" and "evolution". Somehow, I did something
wrong to evolution, so that:
- spell stops to work
- the contact database went empty

I read and tried (and error) everything I know, including
reconfiguring the related packages. But, it did not work, so
I guessed it was somehow related to "gnome".

So, I moved all my "dot" files in ~home as well as the evolution/
directory, and "evolution" worked again as before (but I
lost my contact database).

gnome question:
- may I know which gnome files are related to gnome-spell,
  aspell, and evolution settings?

evolution question:
- Is there a way to recover/ export/ import the contact files?
- Is there a way to unset the "autowrap" option?

thank you,

--
Abdul Latip -- Angkasa Internet Junior Staff -- ANGIN.com
http://people.WebIndonesia.com/dullatip/ ----------------