RE: [OT] Actually Way OT - Debian version names

Probably, sorry!

> Spongebob?  Yuck.  How can anybody possibly stomach any of that
> derivative Klasky-Csupo crap?  The animation sucks, the characters are
> annoying, and the general concept of the show is a terribly sanitized
> knockoff of Beavis and Butthead.  Except Beavis and Butthead
> was funny.

I loved Beavis and Butthead.  I can't explain Spongebob.  Yes it's really
stupid but sometimes it just makes me laugh, especially Patrick the
starfish.

> --
>  .''`.     Baloo <baloo@ursine.dyndns.org>
> : :'  :    proud Debian admin and user
> `. `'`
>   `-  Debian - when you have better things to do than to fix a system

Barry deFreese
NTS Technology Services Manager
Nike Team Sports
(949)-616-4005
Barry.deFreese@nike.com

"Technology doesn't make you less stupid; it just makes you stupid faster."
Jerry Gregoire - Former CIO at Dell