RE: [OT] Actually Way OT - Debian version names

I don't think that's necessarily true of all Americans.  I love animated
movies whether they are targeted to "kids" or not.  However, that being
said, many of the animated movies produced over here are targeted to
children.  Most of the Pixar movies have not been and even some of the
Disney movies walk the line.  Look at Iron Giant.  Great, great animated
movie and I will agree with you that probably many adults haven't seen it
because it was a "kids" movie.

Barry deFreese
NTS Technology Services Manager
Nike Team Sports
(949)-616-4005
Barry.deFreese@nike.com

"Technology doesn't make you less stupid; it just makes you stupid faster."
Jerry Gregoire - Former CIO at Dell