Re: Printing duplex & 2 pages per side of each sheet

Thanks for the suggestion, but I have no control over the print management
system, since I am at the university. Is it possible to get cups to output a
postscript file which I can print with ppr at the university? Then I could
use cups on my own machine at home to convert the files.
	Torquil