ipchains -> iptables converter?

I spent a good amount of time with my old 2.2.x ipchains firewall.

Because it was a laptop, it included different start scripts based on 10.x
or 192.x or static IPs (I seem to recall)

I liked it.  It was very nicely formatted (no tabs, well spaced) and was
organized in a way I felt was appropriate (about 10 subscripts, actually,
including different front ends, a variables script, one for the IANA stuff,
etc)

The question is whether or not there is something I can use to just convert
these to iptables world.

thx

-Josh