Re: Open Office 1.0.2 formats differently on different OSes

Gianfranco Berardi <linuxmail@gbgames.com> writes:

> I am using Woody with kernel 2.4.18.
> This was added to my sources.list so I can apt-get Open Office.

[snip]

> Basic problem: The formatting of the page is different in Open Office for
> Windows than from Open Office for Linux.

It's probably the same behaviour as it is in MS Word: your formating
depends on a lot of factors such as default printer, fonts installed, paper
size configured etc etc. Check yours and friend's configuration.

If you want the same formating everywhere, use TeX :-)

Bye, Dragan

--
Dragan Cvetkovic,

To be or not to be is true. G. Boole      No it isn't.  L. E. J. Brouwer