Re: gtk fonts too big

On Wed, Feb 19, 2003 at 08:52:44AM -0500, Xavier Barnabe-Theriault wrote:
> I don't have one yet !
> Any example of gtkrc I could use ?

You have the same examples I do.

> The system wide exemples I usualy use in /etc/, namely /etc/gtkrc,
> confuses me, I don't know what is applicable there as my language (french)
> is not present, as iso-8859-1 used by french canadians. Should I ask the
> debian-french ?

I didn't say it would be easy, just that's where you needed to go.
8:o)  You might give a shout out on debian-french, it might help if
you're dealing with localisation.  AFAIK, ISO-8859-1 is the Debian
default, since Debian's based in American-English-speaking territory.

--
 .''`.     Baloo <baloo@ursine.dyndns.org>
: :'  :    proud Debian admin and user