Re: jack: coding failed, error#32512

On Wed, Feb 19, 2003 at 10:21:18AM -0500, Thomas H. George wrote:
> PS I hit g (the group response in mutt) and it came up with your email
> address.  Normally, it comes up with debian-user@lists.debian.com.  If
> this doesn't show up on the user list, I'll re-post it and overwrite the
> address next time.

if you've got

	subscribe debian-user

in your mutt setup, you can press

to do a list response.

(when in mutt -- as opposed to composing a message inside an
editor -- try 'F1' and scan the help file for 'group-reply' and
'list-reply'. use '/' to start a text search.)

--
I use Debian/GNU Linux version 3.0;
Linux server 2.4.20-k6 #1 Mon Jan 13 23:49:14 EST 2003 i586 unknown

DEBIAN NEWBIE TIP #107 from Mark Janssen <maniac@maniac.nl>
:
Is it possible to RESTRICT SSH LOGINS TO CERTAIN COMMANDS? Sure.
Use the autorized_keys file on the server side. Place an entry
in there like to following:
	command="some_command" X Y Z XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
where the X Y Z XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX is the public key file for
that user.  If they login now they can only do command
some_command.