Wierd XEmacs problem.

I have a problem here, on X Window C-/ works just fine as undo, but in
the console it just inserts an /, the funny thing is this, when I type
C-h k C-/ I get:

/ runs `self-insert-command'

`self-insert-command' is an interactive built-in function
(self-insert-command COUNT)

Documentation:
Insert the character you type.
Whichever character you type to run this command is inserted.
If a prefix arg COUNT is specified, the character is inserted COUNT times.

But when I type C-h w undo I get:

undo is on undo, f2, C-/, C-_

So, what gives?