RE: Recompile kernel lost network

Jacob,

Nothing is ever "obvious"! :-)  I believe I tried it but I will do it again
in case I didn't.

Thanks!

Barry deFreese
NTS Technology Services Manager
Nike Team Sports
(949)-616-4005
Barry.deFreese@nike.com

"Technology doesn't make you less stupid; it just makes you stupid faster."
Jerry Gregoire - Former CIO at Dell